Our studio is equipped with Radiant Heat panels for hot and warm yoga, cork flooring for extra cushion during your practice, and a state of the art Air Exchange system to ensure your total comfort.
With an additional lounge for your relaxing, reading or chat session with your fellow yogis, and Change Rooms with showers, Trubliss is a haven waiting to be experienced!
Here are a few tips to ensure everyone has a great TruBliss Yoga experience:
• Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to class to allow yourself time to register, sign-in and prepare your spot.
• Please bring a yoga mat and water bottle (if you wish). If you don’t have a yoga mat we do have some to borrow at the studio. We also sell Jade Yoga mats.
• Please ensure your cell phones are turned off before you enter the studio.
• Please keep voices low while in the studio and reception area. Students may be in savasana or meditation.
• It is best to practice yoga (especially hot) when you are well hydrated and with a light stomach (avoid eating heavy foods for 2-3 hours before your practice). Please also refrain from wearing scented products (perfumes, hairspray, aftershave etc) as some students could be extremely allergic or sensitive.
• The teachers at Trubliss offer hands-on assists. If you do not wish for assistance during your practice, please let us know.
• Yoga is non-competitive. Please go at your own pace and rest in balasana (child’s pose) as needed.
• And finally…remember to relax and enjoy. Be warned, however, Yoga has been known to bring real Bliss into one’s life!
Copyright © 2018 TruBliss Yoga
TruBliss logo and all photos are protected by copyright.